Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Knitting 101


I have been knitting on and off for over 10 years. I decided to pick up knitting again because my life isn´t busy enough and I want to add one more thing on my plate...LOL! I´m a teacher so during the school year I´m pretty busy but on my down time I´d like to knit.
I´m a reality TV junkie: Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, The Real Housewives (all of them), Top Chef, Millionaire Matchmaker, Project Runway, Flipping Out, Million Dollar Listing, American Idol(go Allison) just to name a few. I probably watch way too much TV. While I´m watching junk TV I think it would be a great idea to knit.
I don´t like to work on big projects because I get bored very quickly and they take forever for me to complete. I´m planning on starting a new project as soon as I´m inspired. In the meantime, here´s a hat I made about 7-8 years ago. I tried to find the pattern online but couldn´t. It´s by Plymouth Yarn Company and it was designed by JoAnne Turcotte, it´s called Fingerpaints.

This hat took me about 3 hours to knit and it´s one of my favorites to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment